Unibet Promotion: Share of Pharaoh’s Gold
The latest Unibet Casino promotion has a £10,000 prize pool up for grabs this week. Spin the Gods of Gold slot in a quest to win a share in this Turnover Tournament.
The five reels in this dark tomb can deliver Infinite Bet Ways, Wild Substitutions and Win Spins, so big wins lurk around every corner.
The 250 players with the highest turnover on Gods of Gold or any of the selected slots will win a share of the prize pool.
How to properly enjoy this Unibet Casino offer:
-Opt-in to the tournament
-Play any of the selected games
-The top 250 players with the highest wagering will win a share of £10,000 cash
Prize Pool for this Unibet Casino promotion:
Terms and Conditions for this Unibet Casino offer:
- The promotion will run from 00:01 CEST on Friday 15th May to 23:59 CEST on Thursday 21st May 2020, and opt-in is required for the tournament.
- Only activity on selected slots games will contribute toward the tournament, selected slots are visible within the tournament page. Only spins of £0.20 or more will be accepted as a qualifying spin. A minimum of 1 round is required to qualify for the tournament.
- Only real money bets will qualify for the promotion. The top 250 players with the highest wagering will win a share of £10.000 cash. Cash prizes have no wagering requirements and are credited once the tournament finishes.
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book also apply. In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
- Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account, which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/ or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.); and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
- Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
- Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to Unibet’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.