Unibet Promotion: Easter Lucky Spin
Have you ever had a chocolate egg for Easter? It sure is tasty, right!
But, in the latest Unibet Casino promotion they aren’t giving away chocolate. This Easter, there’s £20,000 to win instead!
Feed the Fat Rabbit with the farmer’s carrots this week and you can win your way into a share of the Lucky Spin Tournament prize pool with the top 250 players.
If you’re really lucky, you could land the £3,000 top prize. Any of us could be one Free Game Feature away from a memorable Easter!
How to participate in this Unibet Casino offer:
- Opt-in to the tournament.
- Play any of the selected games between 00:01 CEST on 6 April and 23:59 CEST on 13 April 2020.
- The top 250 players with the highest equalised win over one round will win a share of £20,000 cash.
£20K Prizes available in this Unibet Casino promotion:
Terms and Conditions for this Unibet Casino offer:
- This promotion will run from 00:01 CEST 6th April 2020 – 23:59 CEST Monday 13th April 2020, and opt-in is required.
- Only activity on selected games will contribute towards the tournament. Selected games are visible within the tournament page.
- Only spin currency equivalent to £0.20 or more will be accepted as a qualifying spin. A minimum of 1 round is required to qualify for the tournament.
- Only real money bets will qualify for the tournament
- The top 250 players with the highest equalised win over 1 round will win a share of the £20,000 prize pool.
- Tournaments points are calculated as follow: (Win / Stake) X 100 = Points shown on the leaderboard.
- Cash prizes have no wagering requirements and will be automatically credited as soon as the tournament ends.
- When two players share the same score, the prizes in the tournament will not be shared. In the case of a tie, the leading player will be decided by taking into account the total amount won during eligible gameplay and also the number of rounds played.
- This bonus, offer or promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Unibet.
- No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
- Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this Promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this Promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these Promotions.
- Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to Unibet’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.