Unibet Promotion: £10,000 Ice Joker Tournament
It’s not winter yet, but this week in a fresh and frosty Unibet Casino promotion an extra £10,000 is snowing down on a new slot called Ice Joker.
Opt-in to a Highest Wagering Tournament, and you could win up to £2,500 as you explore the tundra for 250 prizes.
If you are ready for such a wild arctic adventure here’s what you need to do in this Unibet Casino offer:
- Opt-in to the tournament.
- Play Ice Joker until 23:59 CET on 29th October.
- The top 250 players with the highest wagering will win a share of £10,000 cash.
Prizes available in this Unibet Casino promotion:
4 – 6th. £300
7 – 10th. £100
11 – 50th. £50
51- 100th. £20
101 – 200th. £10
201 – 250th. £5
Terms and Conditions for this Unibet Casino offer:
- The promotion will run from 12:01 CEST on 23rd October until 23:59 CET on 29th October 2020, and opt-in is required for the tournament.
- Only activity on Ice Joker will contribute toward the tournament.
- Only spin currency equivalent to £0.20 or more will be accepted as a qualifying spin. A minimum of 1 round is required to qualify for the tournament. Only real money bets will qualify for the promotion.
- The top 250 players with the highest wagering will win a share of £10,000 cash. Cash prizes have no wagering requirements and are credited once the tournament finishes.
- These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book also apply. In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
- This bonus, offer or promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Unibet.
- No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in Promotions.
- Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) Promotions are available once only to any registered account, which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/ or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.); and (ii) Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
- Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of their Promotions.
- Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a Promotion are final, subject always to your right to refer a decision to Unibet’s complaints policy as described in the Standard Terms.