CasinoLounge’s vision for online slot play
Online casinos, especially online slots, are entertainment and should be treated as such. Slots aren’t a way to strike it rich nor should they be used as an escape. We at CasinoLounge would like to see online slot playing as common, acceptable and safe as going to the movies.
We want all our readers to come here to find online casino offers when they want to spend an hour or two playing slots (and maybe getting a little lucky). This shouldn’t happen every day or even every week, and it should never interfere with your personal life.
Like going to the movies, you should play slots because it’s fun, don’t do it more than a few times a month and only do it as much as your budget will allow. CasinoLounge will guide you to some great online slots and casino offers, but we won’t push you down the rabbit hole of gambling addiction.
Shedding the old gambling reputation
The casino industry has had a historically bad reputation (and well-deserved) of gouging gambling addicted players for money to make their bottom lines. Fortunately, that is a persona many in the industry are eager to shed and CasinoLounge is leading the way when it comes to transparent igaming at online slot machines.
CasinoLounge strives to give relevant and accurate information to its visitors about how to find good online casino signup bonuses.
CasinoLounge and gambling addiction
Unfortunately, we have to acknowledge that gambling addiction is a real issue and that many suffer from it. CasinoLounge wants to be a part of the solution and not the problem. These are the symptoms of gambling addiction:
- Putting more time and money on gambling that one can afford
- It’s difficult to stop gambling.
- Frequent arguments over gambling with friends and family.
- Gambling has replaced other hobbies or spending time with friends and family.
- Gambling is always top-of-mind.
- Deceit or lying is used to hide gambling behaviour.
- Gambling with the goal to get out of financial trouble.
- Gambling until all one’s money is lost.
- To find money to gamble, one borrows money, sells personal things or does not pay bills.
- Betting higher stakes for longer periods of time is necessary to get keep the same level of excitement.
- Personal duties like family, work, school or household responsibilities are neglected to make time for gambling.
- One feels anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable because of gambling.
If you think that you or someone you know might be suffering from gambling addiction based on the symptoms listed above, there are resources for help. Visit begambleaware.org to find more information and get directed to assistance in your area. You can also call the National Gambling Helpline, 0808 8020 133.
Business contact and other queries
The CasinoLounge staff would love to hear from you, especially if you’re a reader and used our website to sign up at an online casino! Let us know what you like as well as where we can improve. We aim to maintain a good user experience and feedback is an important part of that process.
If you’re representing an online casino or iGaming company, please reach out as well. CasinoLounge tries to stay ahead of the competition by being connected to the best in the field, drop us a line!
Here at CasinoLounge we take your privacy seriously and will never collect your personal information without your consent.However, using the present form allows us to contact you by email to answer any inquiry you might have about our site and the services we provide. By filling this form, you consent to us contacting you for this purpose by email. We will never share your email or any other private information with a third party.